I just wanted to shout out some of my excitement on here because I just found out my family is going to be taking a trip back home to Indonesia!
I can’t wait to see all of my old family and friends and visit the places I love.
I wish i could take all of you with me!
With that being said, here’s what I need to do before I leave:
- Get in shape – I’ve really let myself go since I turned 45, started working from home and had kids. I’m not making excuses, it is my own fault, I should have never let it get this far, but unfortunately I did. I’ve only got a few months to get ready so I’m using a doctor prescribed diet. It’s called the nutrimost medical plan.
- Luggage – My luggage is so old and tattered I need new stuff! Anyone have any recommendations? I am looking at a few things from Amazon, they seem to have great selection for low prices so I will probably go with that.
- Nails – I need to get my nails done for sure! Although I am going to do this when I land, becuase my good friend from high school owns a nail salon in Indonesia and she does amazing artwork on finger nails. I can’t wait to surprise her by showing up at her nail salon.
- Swim suit – I am in desperate need of a swimsuit. There are beautiful areas to swim in Indonesia and I loved swimming there as a little girl, so I plan to do some swimming and hopefully even some diving with my scuba gear I have back at my Nana’s house.
- Hiking Gear – I lan to hike some of the volcanoes in Indonesia, so I’m going to get some new hiking boots, backpack, etc. I am really going to get whipped into shape on this vacation. How funny, I will come home in better shape than I left.
Well, I just wanted to share my excitement. Wish me luck!
It will be really great to see my family back home, some of them I have not seen for over 20 years and others I have only seen in pictures. It will be really great to meet some of them for the first time ever or for the first time in over 20 years.
I hope to see some of you there.
P.S. – I cannot wait to eat some of my traditional Indonesian meals, Mmmh, yum!.